Wednesday, March 23, 2011

lizzie: just for fun [bryan/college station, tx portrait photographer]


I just posted these on my old blog, but I'm still really excited about them, so I'll share them here as well :)

Photobucket

world, meet my friend Lizzie.

Photobucket

AKA Princess, Meerkat, Cupcake, Muffin, the list goes on…. I’m known this little nightmare since day 1 of freshman volleyball. Boy, that was a delight… but meeting one of my lifelong friends was definitely worth it.

Photobucket

We’ve been classmates, traveling companions, and partners in crime. We share too many inside jokes to even try to count. I don’t think I have a memory from high school that doesn’t include Miss Prissbutt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

isn't she gorgeous? I don't know what it is, but I think I have a thing for redheads, and I am so lucky to have so many as dear friends :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of our favorite things range from henna, dying our hair purple, vintage shopping, hats, Disney Princesses, traveling, eating chocolate icing straight out of the can, and general silliness to philosophical discussions about morals, religion, and life and hypothetical conversations about our futures. One thing is for sure - she knows how to make life interesting, and that’s one reason I am so blessed to have her as a friend (another bonus is that she is a very gorgeous and very willing model ;))

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She and I live very far away from each other now, so I cherish all of our moments and memories together. These pictures were taken when she came to visit me one weekend over the summer. Some of these just scream "vintage Hollywood glamour" to me... I am so lucky to have such beautiful friends :)

Photobucket

That's all for today, friends.

love, love, love.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, these are cute, Jayne! And so definitely your style. =) Love em!

    ReplyDelete