Tuesday, January 3, 2012

pure beauty: kellsie g [bryan/college station, tx, portrait photographer.]

Good morning, friends, and happy new year! I certainly have missed blogging, but with the end of the semester, finals, and the holidays, I've just been very very busy, and photography was not something I had much time for. HOWEVER, all that is over, and I have several shoots to share with you! First things first, I'd like you to meet my sweet friend Kellsie.

Kellsie is a friend that I've met this semester, and she is such a sweetheart. I have truly been blessed with the opportunity to get to know her this semester. A few weeks ago, she asked me if we could go out and shoot on a beautiful fall afternoon, and of course I said absolutely we could! :)





That's all for now, friends, but I have a couple more shoots up my sleeve that will be posted this week!

love, love, love.

3 comments:

  1. I was happy to see that you had posted again! I love these photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! It is always so encouraging to see comments like this! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, so cute!! She's adorable! =) Grand job, Jayne. As usual. =)

    ReplyDelete