Friday, June 24, 2011

pure beauty - rachel s. [bryan/college station, tx, roommate photographer]

TGIF, everyone!

I hope you've had a good week so far. I know I have! I spent the last part of last week and the first part of this week with some dear, dear friends that I hadn't seen in a while, and I really enjoyed that time with them. It was great.

One of those dear, dear friends was another one of the roommates! Affectionately known as "Mama Chel," she is the maternal figure, caretaker, and nurturer of the group.

Everyone, meet my friend Rachel.

God has truly given her gifts of hospitality, encouragement, and prayer. She is a servant to all she meets, both in earthly and spiritual ways. Every time you turn around, she is always baking someone cookies or muffins or peach cobbler, or making them dinner, or doing their laundry, or just giving them a really, really great hug. She truly reflects God's character and tends His sheep.

I'm including this picture of her b-e-a-utiful Fightin' Texas Aggie ring [whoop!] because she had just gotten it when we took these pictures. It's such an accomplishment, and I know it's a really important tradition that she was really excited about being a part of. Congratulations again, Rachel :)


Favorite. Timeless beauty.



Have a great weekend, everyone, and I'll see you next week! I've finished all of Lauren's pictures, but she's at camp for another couple of weeks without internet access, so I'm going to wait to post them until she gets back. But Kaitlin and Autumn are next!

love, love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment