Friday, April 1, 2011

pure beauty - stormie m. [bryan/college station, tx portrait photographer.]

friends, meet stormie.

Photobucket

if you ever saw my tumblr (or know me in real life), you probably know this girl. sweet, spunky, silly, and stunning are some of my favorite words to describe her (plus I like that they all begin with the same letter of her name ;)) we have been there for each other through a lot, so I know I can count on her for anything. you don't find a whole lot of people like that, so I feel pretty lucky. :)


Photobucket

have I mentioned how lovely I think redheads are?

have I mentioned how lucky I consider myself to have so many friends with red hair that don't mind me obsessively snapping my shutter at them?

both are true.



Photobucket

Photobucket

we had a super short shoot this week. I picked her up from work on the day that my lens came in the mail, so we made a little detour on the way to her house and stopped at a green green field. though she was technically my captive, she was very cooperative. ;)

Photobucket

I love tattoos. I think they reflect so much personality, and they carry so much meaning to the individual. Stormie's is no different, and I think it's absolutely beautiful.

Photobucket

those blue eyes... gorgeous.

Photobucket

that's all for now, friends.

love, love, love.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work, girl!! I loooove red hair, too!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning--especially the last two! Wow.

    ReplyDelete