Wednesday, April 27, 2011

busy, busy, busy. [personal.]

whew. finals are right around the corner, and life is busy. between preparing for finals, going to review sessions, making sure all assignments are in and complete, finishing all the papers and presentations that professors believe are so appropriate to have due right at the end of the semester, wrapping up ARTISTS stuff for the semester (and getting started on preparing for the fall semester), moving out of my room for the summer, and making sure I'm ready to go to Nicaragua, I've kind of got a lot going on.

that being said, I hope that my faithful followers (whom I am SOOO thankful for!) are willing to extend a little grace when I'm not posting as often for a while. and I hope that the people whose pictures I've taken and haven't finished will extend even more grace, because I know they're excited and waiting patiently. I'm excited too, because they're looking really great! but, due to the circumstances, they're going to have to take a little bit longer. unfortunately, school (and all the other chaos) must come first. rawr.

I'll post when I can, and hopefully you'll hear from me soon! I've still got Stephanie, the roommates (Lauren, Rachel, Kaitlin, and Mattie) and more up my sleeve!

love, love, love.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with your finals, my girl!! (ha!) I'll be praying for you. =)

    ReplyDelete